10.10.10

^10-10-10^ of diary~ -very happy- A Memorable Day

Last year's unique day was 090909,
this year's memorable day is 101010,
next year's unusual day will be 111111,
next next year's ultimate special day will be 121212.
2012 will be end of the year,
end of the world...!
(Choi choi choi~~!
Still have a long time.=.="")

After these three years,

2013,

no more these distinct events,

no more expect for these special occasions.

My heart is breaking softly,

my tear is dropping slowly from my cheek

when I heard the news about Abolition of PMR 2016..!

Many students who study in Form Two this year

must blame the government on despair,

I was do so. =(

Why doesn't the government cancel PMR next year?

Why did the government delay until 2016?

This question was made me puzzling!

At here, I would not cursing any foul language,

I just want to let the Government known,

you not only add lots of pressure on us,

the students who study Form 3's lesson in 2016 will be spoiled by you,

become more relaxing!

Government, you are so unfair! T.T
"Please forgive me, I just want to pour my heart~(:"

Today is certainly a MEMORABLE DAY---
on 101010 this special day, I received an unforgettable news.
I will never forget such a cruel day. T.T

No comments:

Just search what you want to search