Hello my LOYAL FANS!!!
I am coming back in English Language~!!
Tonight, I would like to share with you my interesting stuffs
----------- My Creation The Sims 3's lots!
Would you like to Borrow your eyes to appreciate lots I built? =)
-Low Standard-
I have no eyes to see how the lot was i building!
It was the worst and poorest lot that I made in my Creations Album.
However, I'd willing to bear your scoff. =)
-Moderate Standard-
Emmm..I am quite happy with this masterpiece, do you? ^ ^
This lot is for Ne-Yo and Miley Cyrus both of them live,
they tried to bring up feelings between them.
I hope it will become a reality in the future, heehee~
-Pretty Good Standard-
I love this lot soooooo much!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Because it was for my super IDOL -- Justin Bieber.
"Justin Bieber, because of you, I'd willing to spent more time and energy,
built a PERFECT HOUSE to let you move in,
hope u will satisfy! =)"
hope u will satisfy! =)"
Entertainment Room
Bathroom
Dining Room *Camera shot 1*
Dining Room *Camera shot 2
Kitchen
Study Room
Gym Room

Bedroom
Outdoor's Swimming Pool *Camera Shot 1*
Outdoor's Swimming Pool *Camera Shot 2*
Outdoor's Swimming Pool *Camera Shot 3*
Outdoor's Swimming Pool *Camera Shot 4*
Beautiful Garden
Our Lover - Justin Bieber *Everyday 1* :D
*Everyday 2*
*Everyday 3*
*Everyday 4*
-Life's Photos-
The Spirit and the devil down to earth for revenge at the same time.
A guitar musician is performing a song which is named "Keep on Raining",
for earning some tips.
This scene was extremely wonderful!
Three kids standing at the place at a same time,
it becomes an amazing scene of history. ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------
In this game, I learned about a simple truth.
Simple is beautiful,
Complex is beautiful,
when Simple mixed with complex,
It is also beautiful!
LIfe is beautiful, we must appreciate it! :)



























2 comments:
Damn funny..
All the idols' names are used..
And it's unfair!
Why JB got special treatment?..
haha, cz i am his crazy fan, if u wan me to build a house for ur name oso no prob, haha~who r u? :D
Post a Comment