11.3.10

^11-3-10^ of diary~ -elated- 5S·1 doesn't mean everything!


I believe we all know that,
today was an extremely important day
--SPM Results of Revelation。。.
This early in the morning, 
I went to school to practice poetry.
When I walked along the street where faced to school,
Scene in front of my sight has blocked out my concentration to the way.
Those expressions are what I have seen..haha!

Even though my brother is such a 'computer fans',
but he works quite hard on studying complicating subjects,
BEFORE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE SPM EXAMINATION.
(Haha, bro, jk la..:P)
Last year, my BIG BROTHER studied at 5S1 class.
5S1 is the most focus class in teachers of opinions,
because of this,
even many teachers specify 5S1's students must get straight A!
MUST REACH THE TOP STANDARD! *haiyo~start arguing..:(*
But, they started hardworking with full of confidence,
instead of stood at a corner, complained THIS or THAT!

~back to the place~
After throwing down my bag, I directly ran to DATARAN to find my brother.
In a big crowd, unbelievable that I found my tall brother in a quick time.
Quickly asking him for FACTS, full of expection..

My heart is going to jump out!!!
0.o
..............
o.0
..............
0。。。.-
..............
-.0
..............
-.-
..............
0.0!!!
Wow!! Oh my..Thank godness~
He had just missed one step to get straight A!
God has chosen to make him less one subject - Pendidikan Moral.
My friend who sits beside at me 
told me that SHE HEARD SOMETHING FROM HER SENIOR.
her senior said,
"The person who get A in Moral is usually impolite,
while the person who get B has done the real polite."
Of course practically, we can't specify that her basis is true,
of course we also can't prove that it is unreasonable!
In fact, she would like to remind us not only do moral on mosaic,
but to do so in our daily lifes. HAHA!!^^||

Brother, you are good!!
You are already do your best mission in secondary-career!!
Who say 5S1's GENIUS must get straight A?
5S·1 doesn't mean everything!!
5S·1 will also faced many difficulty!!
Brother, wish you enjoy joyfully on Form 6 Journey!!
I will always stand at your side!! :D

1 comment:

Angpow fever said...

He is great !! His result is fantastic !! Congrat to him ! ^.^

Just search what you want to search