24.1.10

^24-1-09^ of diary~ -elated- A Very Busy Day

Hi, everybody~!
Recently, I was quite busy for doing some activities at school,
so did not have time to update my blog, sorry~!^^
===================================================== 
Eherm..Okay, let's start our journey!
Today early in the morning, dad and mum went to a slightly distant place, Sekinchan with their friends and family.
They went there in order to open up a GREAT SHOPPING.
 Sekinchan is a small town that grow several of paddy, fruits, and also a rich fish farm.
(Last year, my family and I had just went there before, I got mention it on my blog-^22-11-09^ of diary~ -elated- 夏日之旅)
They bought a LOT of things from there, I was so surprised and 'a little' horrified. Haha~
Let's take a look why I'll be shocked...

Wow~0.o..what is this?Let's see carefully..


Oh I see~It is a fructify eagle rays!

 Besides, they bought 40 piece of buns and mum urged us to eat less and spend.
Thus, bun is my favourite dessert.^^

Mmm...These fruits are so yummy!
Each fruit is glowing red, definitely sweet, hehe..
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
In the cloudy afternoon, Wen Wen and I just followed dad and mum to go to JJ for buying some stuffs to prepare tonight's dinner.
 You know what's the reason?Haha..
Because my mum wanted to have a personally cook to show her capability.
(She has been a long time did not cook.) 
Mummy, I'm still belittle on you~haha..
However, I'll support you! Gambateh!


Woohoo~Start for their cooking..Busy and toilful of their sweet backs..

 
Arh!Arh!Arh!
Crack the chillies, 
crack onion, 
crack the garlic, 
crack crack crack! 

Hoiyo! Screen of shoting had some blurred, the action of cutting gingers is extremely fast.
This proved that mum's skill is mighty flexible..(sampat..haha~=.=")

My lovely mummy~!She is cooking now. A plate of spicy eagle rays' flesh is upcoming..

Water is boiling..

Waiting for jumping to the burning pan..
.............................................Waiting In Progress.............................................
'HUNGRY' this word kept circling in my stomach and brain..
......
......
......
......
DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!!! 


OH MY GOD!!! This is a bowl of HOT BURNING octopus.

As for this? This is my favourite fish-the pity of eagle rays!!
Chew it in my mouth..*THUNDER!!!*
SUPER HOT AND SPICY 'DEVIL RAYS' WAS BURNING IN MY WHOLE BODY.. 

Conclusion:
These two dishes were really choked nose..
But not bad!
Mummy, keep it up!
I will give them 89%..
HAHAHAHA~!!



No comments:

Just search what you want to search