24.11.09

^24-11-09^ of diary~ -fair- Kiki, I will always miss u!

“Kiki来,姐姐抱抱~”
“喵~好可爱啊你!”
“Ouch~干嘛刮姐姐的手啦!”
“哈哈~Kiki睡得好甜哦!”
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yesterday morning, a bad thing was fallen on my family and I.
My lovely cat, Kiki was given to my dad's fellow worker.
Yet luckily the fellow worker's daughter is my good friend,
so I can often go her house to see my dear Kiki.

When follow Kiki with one's eyes,
younger brother and I were sorrowful and sad,
because we have been already the emotion for one year with the cat.
After Kiki left us, my younger brother lay in bed,
embrace his head and cried pitifully.

We saw off Kiki must be purposeful.
According to the newspaper report,
cat's fur is the most poisonous to human's body.
Kiki has a lot of fur,
its fur fluttered in anywhere.
Unfortunately, they influenced to my mum's of sensitive nose,
so she caught a cold and coughed even bleed.
Her condition became serious and serious,
we were pity of her.
Mummy asked Wen Wen and I," Wen, Qian, mummy was very suffering, can you give Kiki to the other people?"
I said unwillingly,"Mummy ar, cannot! This is impossible!"
Wen Wen also agreed what I say.
Mummy said steadily,"Listen to me, you want to choose me or Kiki?"
"Of coarse is you la...but..."Wen Wen muttered.
"But we will very very miss Kiki le..haiz.."I broke into conservation sadly.
Mummy said,"Ya, I know.If you want I recovered, this is only one way to make my condition better."
She said again,"Qian, Wen, don't be sad ok? We will bless Kiki anywhere..anytime.."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Kiki, I will always miss u..
I love you..
My family will bless you everyday..
We will very love you..
Hope we can see you some day..
muakzzzzzz...^^





Kiki, don't so serious la..Smile one!!!"Ting~~"haha..




Sorry lo..cannot put the other pictures because my handphone has no bluetooth..T.T

No comments:

Just search what you want to search